Ideal for tummy time and play time, the Nook LilyPad Playmat provides breathable, cushioned comfort for babies, toddlers and their parents. It is soft and padded, and incredibly comfortable.
Use indoors as a play mat or folded up and take it with you to the beach or the park for a comfortable, convenient, and healthy seat anywhere you are.
The Pebble material is waterproof on the LilyPad Playmat by backing the fabric with a non-toxic gel seal. So once baby has finished with it indoors, use it for picnics and the beach. It is easy to fold – it clips together and has handles.
The PETE core makes is soft and spongy – so very comfortable.
PETE – Good PETEis non toxic and recycled
- PETE is short for polyethylene terephthalate, a fancy name for a clean and easily recycled plastic.
- PETE is a uniquely sturdy material used inside the LilyPad to provide a soft, cushioned layer. The strength of PETE maintains integrity even under the weight of an infant or toddler.
- Unlike plastics- like vinyl or BPA found in many standard mattresses, “good” PETE is both non-toxic and non-leaching, so much so, that it qualifies for the Oeko-Tex® safety certification.
Certified Organic Cotton – Gentle and cosy
- None of our cotton ever touches chemical fertilizers or pesticides, so none of our employees or customers do either. Nook cotton stays soft and gentle from the field to the crib.
- Nook’s organic cotton weave creates a breathable and comfortable surface
Eucalyptus – Less Sweat, More Breathability
- Eucalyptus fibre’s are one of nature’s best moisture absorbers, drawing moisture away from the infant. Great on hot summer days.
- Naturally breathable eucalyptus provides a silky softness and sheen comparable to high thread count linens, making it an ideal surface for sensitive infant skin.
- Eucalyptus is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council as one of the fastest growing renewable resources.
NEW BLUSH AND SEA GLASS LILYPAD LIMITED EDITIONS!!
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, BUY A LILYPAD PLAYMAT AND GET A FREE KIPPINS COMFORTER AT NO COST!